Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 2 Reflection

The communication test showed that I am a thinker. My mind is always going around and around, trying to get to the base of any problem I need to solve. I try to take the most logical steps to successful complete a project. I enjoy keeping my mind busy and one thing I can do to help be successful in this program is to keep a small notebook of any thoughts that I might have at any given time. (Some people might use a small recorder...that might work for me as well.) I will be a positive force on my team, trying to provide constructive insight and practical approaches. I think I've tried to ignore my learning style, but I scored SO many "C"s, there's no more denying it. Occasionally, I will procrastinate. I don't want that to be a problem for me.

1 comment:

  1. No more ignoring! So as a thinker you have the challenge of keeping track of the the intuitors and helping them along the way. Procrastination can be deadly in an online course so make sure you use the time management skills you've developed to stay on task and work with your team to accomplish the goals. Good luck as you start the program.

    ReplyDelete