Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1st Reflection

On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate my comfort level as a 7.5. I feel comfortable navigating and finding items, but I need to learn how to do some more advanced things. I'm hoping this program will give me the confidence I need to learn about new technology. I joined Twitter, which I was afraid to do and this is my first blog. Here we go!!
My concerns are that I don't want to miss anything. Talking to people directly helps me know what tasks are ahead and that will be hard for me to get away from.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you are feeling more comfortable and confident using the ELC. As the weeks go by, this tool will become second nature to how you do your course work.

    I think you will find this to be a beneficial program in so many ways. Online courses are flexible yet rigorous. This blend of the A&S certificate with the technology focus is innovative and unique. I think you will be amazed with all that you learn.

    Best of luck,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete